CERTIFICATE in BAKING. We are delighted to announce the introduction of a new suite of Certificate Level Courses in the Craft and Technology of Baking. Our courses are all designed for the amateur baker wishing to inprove their baking skills - leading to the award of a Certificate in Professional Baking
Student Comment: I finished all three levels this year and I wanted to let you know how much I sincerely appreciate your help. I really enjoyed to oportunity to learn from Derek, Aoife, Robert and Jimmy and Orlaith. 2 weeks ago I´ve got a job as a baker in well known bakery in Dublin. With the certificate of Baking Academy of Ireland and a skills which i have learned it wasn´t so har - they just hired me. I shall always remain grateful for all the things I have learnt from you. Thank You !!! xxx Laura Jedruch
1. Certificate in Baking – CERT-A. Course Content: Real Bread Traditional; Afternoon Tea; Luxury Cakes; Sweet Pastry Traditional.
2. Certificate in Baking – CERT-B: Course Content: Sweet Breads; Pizza & Flat Breads; Savoury Pastries; Sweet Pastry Classic.
3. Certificate in Baking – CERT-C: Course Content: Patisserie; Real Bread European; Delightful Desserts; Macaroons, Roulade & More.
4. Certificate in Baking - CERT-D: Course Content: Real Savoury Breads; Party Cakes; Chocolate Desserts; Cafe & Bistro Baking.
5. Certificate in Professional Baking: Students who have attended all three certificates will be eligible to apply for the award of the Certificate in Professional Baking
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, including programme details, please CONTACT US. Give your name and email address and type CERT INFO in the Additional Comments Box - we will send the information directly to you.
PICK & MIX: Specifically for those who cannot attend the four full days of these Certificate courses but who would like to obtain the qualification we are offering a solution. Book any one day course of a particular Certificate Course (see schedule above). The day(s) you attend will be recorded and when you have completed the four days of your chosen certificate course you will be issued with your certificate.
These certificate courses are designed to meet the skills needs of aspiring bakers – including both the enthusiastic amateur and the professional baker seeking upskilling. The programme will provide the participant with a level of knowledge, skill and understanding that will enable them to become confident bakers and even help them to build a successful career in today’s rapidly changing hospitality industry. NOTE: In order to facilitate those with limited time available these courses may be taken in any particular order as they are all aimed at the non-professional baker (e.g starting with the first in the series is not a requirement). However, in order to qualify for the Professional Certificate, students must have attended all 3 certificate courses.
and much more including notes and technical hand outs on ingredients and baking technology. (note: programme is subject to some changes)
Use the PayPal "Buy Now" Button to book this course - should you experience any difficulty simply click here to tell us about it.