ADVANCED SUGAR CRAFT CERTIFICATE COURSE
During this intensive 3 day course you will learn how to model a sugar craft figure.. Sharp edges and lace are becoming very popular trends for weddings, birthdays and celebration cakes. This sharp edged, rose and lace course with modelling is an advanced master class. NOTE: As there will be complex modelling on this course so it is not suitable for those who have no experience – check our other Sugar Craft courses.
• This advanced course will teach you the fundamentals of using chocolate ganache to cover a high 7 inch round chocolate biscuit cake. This will provide the perfect foundation, which has a flat top, straight sides and edges ready for icing the cake
• Sugar paste will then be used to achieve a smooth professional finish with sharp edges
• You will learn how to make your own edible lace paste and decorate your cake with lace
• You will learn how to make flower paste, foliage, wire petals & a large rose
• Master royal icing and pipe shells
• You will learn a variety of modelling techniques
• This course is ideal for anybody who wishes to learn how to create professional celebration sharp edged cakes, or who would like to improve their modelling and icing skills to achieve the more modern style of cake.
• This course is suitable for anybody who has iced a cake before with sugar paste knows what modelling paste and royal icing is and how to use them. This course is also suitable for those who would like to develop their modelling skills.
• NOT SUITABLE FOR A COMPLETE BEGINNER.
This advanced class will take your cake decorating skills to the next level. At the end of this 3 day course you will have a beautiful cake to take home and a modelled girl figure. You will have the confidence and skills to recreate your own amazing cakes. Each student who completes the course will be presented with a Baking Academy of Ireland Advanced Certificate.
Use the PayPal "Buy Now" Button to book this course - should you experience any difficulty please CONTACT US to tell us about it.